Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Buzz in My Ears

Fall 2012 shows might have been months ago, but the soundtracks from the shows keep sounding in my ears. Actually, it's fun to listened to diverse music genre for the past few seasons-from symphony orchestra to classic rock song to chiggy wiggy dance song! Runway soundtrack now has became one of the most important element beside the collection itself. Here's my top 5 runway soundtrack from Fall-Winter 2012/2013 runway shows. Let me know your favorite!

PS: Don't judge me by my playlist! :p

Lanvin - Hikikomori by Zola Jesus 






Rick Owens - Ima Read by Zebra Katz 




Cushnie et Ochs -  Juices by Parallel Dance Ensemble 




Prada - Spock by VCMG 



Dior - Someday I'll Find You by Shola Ama




-Mr. Vhallah-

0 comments:

- Share your thought -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Farfetch.com (US)